Wow I never seen a dad hold his baby while he was sleeping! Yay uncle Jake! Oh and uncle Jake is a very good father because he spends alot of time with his new dauther Morgan Elisabeth Cassidy! Go Morgan!
I hope you guys have a great time with your new baby! Oh and Morgan has a little bite of her mom a pinch of her first cousin Talia and a huge resmembalince of her father!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Have a BLAST you guys she certainly is beautiful...guess she takes after Mom!!! Don't forget to sleep when she sleeps!
See ya when you get back Jake.
Congrats to all!
Liz
Wow I never seen a dad hold his baby while he was sleeping! Yay uncle Jake! Oh and uncle Jake is a very good father because he spends alot of time with his new dauther Morgan Elisabeth Cassidy! Go Morgan!
I hope you guys have a great time with your new baby! Oh and Morgan has a little bite of her mom a pinch of her first cousin Talia and a huge resmembalince of her father!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment